Saturday, March 19, 2011
The Baby Rolls!
Porter has never fully enjoyed Tummy Time, and I really didn't mind skipping it because if Porter was happy I was happy. Recently, the day came when I realized that Porter was almost 5 months old and still not rolling over. I was concerned so I put him on a schedule of 5 minutes of tummy time 3 times a day.
At first it was stressful and tear filled and we both hated it, but as time went on the 5 minutes on his tummy became easier. After 6 days of scheduled tummy time I laid Porter on his tummy and gave him his Elmo rattle like usual, he reached for the toy and rolled his shoulders followed by a big kick and TA-DA! He rolled over!
It was thrilling and unexpected so I grabbed my camera, put him back on his tummy and started filming.
Porter will be 5 months tomorrow and he is growing like a weed.
When Brandon returns from Alaska we will attempt solid foods, so look for more videos to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Go Porter! He is so adorable!
Post a Comment