Happy Thanksgiving! I hope your holiday was as fun as ours. We celebrated with our Texas friends and Morgan drove all the way from Phoenix to spend the weekend with us! We had a blast! We celebrated with true southern style...fried turkey. We couldn't fry just one bird, we had to go all out and fry 3 turkeys. 3 Turkeys! That is how much Brandon loves leftover turkey so much he may never wake up from this turkey over load!

Porter's hair is turning more and more red every day. He is growing so fast. I can't believe he is 6 weeks old already.

A few days after Porter was born we were at the Doctor's and Porter went through several outfits during our visit. I was afraid that he had no clothes to go home in, but at the bottom of the diaper bag I found these pants. They were huge on him! He was so little even the little newborn hat seemed to swallow up his head.

6 weeks later I put him in the same pants and hat to show how much he has grown!

Brandon went to the dentist the other day...guess which side of his face is still numb.
No comments:
Post a Comment